Simms is a distributor of world-class memory and storage solutions to hardware and infrastructure providers, resellers and online retailers. They had a WordPress website, but their old supplier was no longer able to support them.
Simms were looking for a new WordPress expert in Kent with quick response times to host and maintain their site, troubleshoot and fix existing bugs and issues, provide WordPress training, share analytical insights into the site’s performance and improve the site over time.
Simms used our website transfer service back in 2017. Since working together, we’ve achieved:
- Bug fixes – we fixed a number of existing bugs with the site, whose theme relied heavily on Visual Composer resulting in a page layout issues.
- Faster load speeds – when we took the site over, the home page took over 10 seconds to load. The site now loads quickly in just a few seconds.
- WordPress training – we provided training on how to add custom contact forms, so Simms can add them confidently at no extra expense.
- Analytical insights – we regularly share insights from Analytics and added tracking scripts that provide a more detailed level of insight.
- Incremental improvements – we improved the usability of the navigation and home page and added new features such as online chat.
If you’re looking for a new partner for your existing WordPress website, we’d love to hear from you. Our website transfer service is safe and low hassle, and our customer service is proactive, fast and friendly. Get in touch to find out more.